Sunday, April 10, 2011

So I’ve decided that I absolutely stink at blogging. But I’m okay with that… at least for this week since it’s just one more thing that I can add the pile of failures. Which, by the way, at the end of this week will be a gigantic pile. I have FIVE exams this week. FIVE. And, in case, you didn’t read that right the first time I said that I have FIVE exams. Plus a paper to write. And a quiz. Or three. This week = gigantic pile of failures.

On the bright side though I get to go home next Wednesday (the 20th) for Easter Break. I’m skipping my classes on Thursday and Friday to go home early. I’m excited to go home for a long weekend. I really need it, especially after this week of FIVE exams. And right after Easter I only have a week and a half of classes and then its exams. (I have another 5 exams the first week of May) Good news though is that I get to go home on the 9th!! Beyond excitement! Of course, I just have to survive this week and the first week of May.

Now, I need to cheer myself up. So let’s talk about books! Lover Unleashed was, in my opinion, AMAZING. It didn’t focus on Payne and Manny, the MAIN couple of the book, as much as it probably should’ve. I can see why Ward needed to throw in a lot of stuff concerning Vishous and Jane. And then she had to introduce Xcor and his crew, but seriously? Payne and Manny didn’t really DO IT until the very end of the book. I just think that it should’ve had more time focusing on Payne and Manny. Since, you know, it was THEIR book. The other thing that got me was the lack of the Scribe Virgin. Yes, I hate her. But really? Payne is her daughter for crying out loud! I mean, the freakin’ Bloodletter got more page action in this book and he’s DEAD. It was a good book, don’t get me wrong, but I just think that Ward is building too many different stories in one book when she needs to focus on the main one! I am absolutely thrilled that Tohr’s book is next though! Beyond THRILLED! He was my original favorite… then the thing with Wellsie happened *sniffles* and he just fell off the map. *CRIES!!*

Anywho, enough about being sad. More talk of books! Happy books. Well, I hope they’re happy books. LOL. Kiss of Snow comes out at the end of May. Can you say ecstatic? Because that’s what I am. I mean, just look at this cover!:
*wistful sigh* I think this was just what I needed to help me get through the night. Not blogging. Pshhh. Just looking at the cover of that book helped all by itself. L<3VE!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Thats a lot of exams in a week! Good luck!! And enjoy your break!! Annnnnd I kinda of thought that too about Lover Unleashed. I mean I LOVE V and Jane and its awesome to see more of them again..but I was like is this Payne and Manny's book or V and Jane part 2? And there were a lot of stories at the same time..but I loved the little pieces of Qhuinn..not enough Qhuinn and Blay. I NEED that story like..NOW! But I am also glad Tohr is next yay!

    And that book cover is very NICE! haha..Even though I haven't read the whole series yet..I do like the cover! lol

    ReplyDelete