Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Nervously Excited!

It's 1am in the morning and I'm watching Rome (the HBO series, really do love this show.) In about 11 hours I will be at Ellis airport picking up Mary and Sam. I'm extremely excited, but I'm still so nervous. It's different when you're so used to texting someone, and then the next thing you know they're right there! right in front of you. Everyone keeps saying that we'll have so much fun, and it's not that I don't think we will, I'm just worried that it'll be too weird for me actually having them here.

I'm very much an introvert. I don't think I'd call myself "antisocial" because I go out with friends all the time, it's just that when I'm with said friends I'm usually the quiet *coughSANEcough* one of the group. I'm just not a talker!! I listen. And I'm jsut nervous that that will affect our visit.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean Shel!! Like if I do ever get the chance to meet you all, even though I talk like crazy to you and text and have known you for so long...in person I would be so shy for a little while. I even did that around a few cousins I only saw 1 every year or so. I think I'm more outgoing when the persons not standing in front of my face..but once I get over it, I am crazy like always. :P You three have fun! I wanna see pics! haha I told those two that too.

    ReplyDelete