Sunday, June 27, 2010

Ash made me..

I was supposed to make this last night, but I got caught up doing other things. I've been incredibly lazy since graduation and that includes being too lazy to set up this blog thing, but Ash texted me last night and demanded I start one. So this is me starting one! I know, not that exciting.

I actually have a pretty boring life, especially now that I think about it, so this blog will probably be equally as boring. But I guess it's easier to tell everyone at once what's been happening in my life instead of having to text/fb is over and over again.

Anywho, I love you all!

7 comments:

  1. You are exciting Shel! Especially your rants!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yes Shel! Thank you! :) And I love your rants too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, thanks! I'm sure you all will hear plenty of rants lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! love the background, BTW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes I agree with Shanon! The background rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay!!!!!!! Shel you know how I love your rants! I am so glad that you have a blog now. and yes the background rocks

    ReplyDelete